Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where's the cold?

70 degrees with a relaxing breeze...that's not the weather report that I had seen before we left the U.S. I guess I don't mind. It made for a very relaxing 2 hour boat tour that also included a lunch buffet. We didn't want to get off the boat. I am surprised that Veronica did not post the "Botel" picture. I have seen a Hotel, a Motel, and now I have seen a Botel (hotel and boat combined). We should have stayed there but then again someone might have ended up getting sea sick or actually river sick.

They must have some big political event coming up. Last night while wandering around town we encountered a protest (looks like some anti-war or anti-bombing protest according to the pictures on their signs) and watched part of a political concert in the middle of a beautiful square.

Brandee, someone has stole my ideas about the play on words. They are selling a t-shirt that says "Prague, Czech Me Out". I didn't even think of that one. My ideas were "Do they accept Czechs?", "Czech please", and "I'll have to Czech on that."

Later for now.

BTW, this is Sheldon (but Veronica spell-checked Brandee's name)

2 comments:

Mr. Daryll said...

That's total bull czech! Y'all should be freezing your brnos off! Are you even wearing long sleeves?

Anonymous said...

Sheldon, I think you should keep your ideas alive! Those shirts would kill here! I'd buy "Czech Please!"

BTW, your brother-in-law is enjoying your ride!