Sunday, October 26, 2008

Skypers

Just a quick note,
Some of you have already fallen victim to our new obsession: SKYPE. Google it. We are loving it. Nadeen told me to bring my headset with microphone with me (the one I got to talk to Karen with about two years ago and used twice because the time difference to Bangkok really messed me up) and so I did. And can I just say, we really needed some outside contact. Despite being sooooooo in love... we have kinda been getting on each other's nerves. Like right now. So having family and friends to talk to has been nice today. We might just make it home alive, together and alive. Sooooo, if you feel like downloading Skype, we could talk for free, our account is: sheldonandveronica I know that is a tough one but we figured we are the only sheldonandveronica out there.

Call us!

9 comments:

Mr. Daryll said...

Are the timestamps on your posts in Eastern Time or are they in your local time in Brno? Just trying to get a hang of your internet schedule. This might help with the whole my-phone-ran-out-of-batteries-while-I-was-in-Cumming-visiting-Gage-and-Zoey syndrome too, in case anyone has that problem.

Veronica Victorio Jones said...

apparently it posts as EST. but we are 6 hours ahead.

Anonymous said...

yea that time zone thing is a bummer. :)

Mr. Daryll said...

this helps. thank you, and good morning.

Mr. Daryll said...

Oh, and hi Karen!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dar! When are your world travels going to bring you to Thailand? You can bring your sister and Sheldon too!

Mr. Daryll said...

I'll probably make it to Thailand by the time you move back to the States and your kids are all growed up. But by golly, I'll be there (bells on).

Anonymous said...

So can I download this to your laptop???

Veronica Victorio Jones said...

B, Download away...