Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Yvette

Today is another day without a plan. Not much to do on Sundays anyway. I did just find out that an hour massage is 450Kc about $25. So guess what I might be doing later.... I forced myself to sleep in today and the sleep itself was only broken up by one hour in the middle of the night, not so bad. Last night we watched "Made of Honor" on line for free, that was kinda cool. At some point in the middle of the movie there was a fight out on the street below our window. Four grown people, like in their 40's and 50's, pushing each other down and screaming like banshees, it was quite a spectacle. We had no idea what it was about but were astonished that no one else seemed to mind them carrying on in public for a very long time. We just paused the movie and watched the drama unfold on the street while munching on our huge stash of gummies and sipping Coca-Cola Blak.

Today is a big day in baby-making, I get to take a total of three shots! Yippie! But it sets me up for Tuesday's big procedure, the Egg Hunt. And then we wait. And that means that you get to wait with us. If I am feeling well enough on Wednesday I hope to be on a train to Vienna, otherwise that should happen on Thursday. Also today I get to meet a lady coming from Cedar Rapids, IA to be a surrogate for another couple. A small shout out to my favorite fertile people from Iowa: Send some spare baby dust my way!(I can't stop thinking about you guys!)

Thanks for all the comments! We'll keep coming back if you do. ~V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i pray too hard on this you guys are gonna end up like john and kate plus eight... but maybe then we can score you an invasive reality tv show too! sweet...

Anonymous said...

wow, I am so jealous of the massage...have one for me too!

Mr. Daryll said...

oh, man, I've always wanted you to be on tv.

Anonymous said...

I'd get AJ to pray with you. You know she has a direct connect! I want to be on TV too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Except for the whole shot thing...ouchy!!
Keep us updated on your trip! More pictures please!!! ;)
Mike & Michelle