Friday, October 24, 2008

Superstitions by Sheldon

To follow up on Veronica's story...

We got to the hotel and were starving. After checking in a the front desk, we went up to our room 212A. As we are going down the hall, we do not notice any letters on the doors. 208, 209, 210, 211, 212...so we try our room key card like 20 times and nothing but a flashing red light. She stays upstairs while I go back to the front desk. I found out that it is 212A and not 212. Because of the language barrier I did not ask any further questions and went back upstairs. The next one down from 212 is 212A. After investigating, we realize that there are no rooms with the number 13. Weird huh? I guess it's like some buildings not having a 13th floor.

Tonight was my first time eating Indian(the dot not the feather)food. Sorry, Veronica wanted me to put that. It was real good despite that Veronica forced me to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I just had to comment on the "Dot not feather comment" - do I need to recommend some 'EO' training? You all are out of control...I was dying laughing...glad you're enjoying yourselves out there...

Anonymous said...

yea... you really can't say that ya'll...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're trying new things and staying out of Slavakia!