Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Are your ears ringing?

My ears hurt. I have been wearing earrings, I never wear earrings. These are special earrings though, the ones I gave to mom for Christmas in 2002, when everyone in my family came to Colorado to meet Sheldon for the first time. So my ears lobes hurt a bit, not a bad kind of hurt and nothing is draining or anything gross, it the kind of hurt that almost feels good, like when you make an x with your fingernail on top of a mosquito bite, or the kind of hurt you get from spraying a scraped knee with that crazy anti-germ stuff in a can that foams up and stings a little, that kind of hurt. Anyway, I love the earrings and maybe the hurt goes away a little at a time.

So Sheldon wrote a blog, did you see it? I hope he keeps writing, it is nice to have a different spin on this trip than my own. I have been living this whole thing in my mind by myself for so long and it is just nice to share the real deal with him and everyone that reads this silly thing with no pictures (yet!) The weather here is very nice, not at all freezing like I thought it would be, but sunny and breezy... like us... the Joneses. hehe.

ps... I had tomatoes for breakfast! Isn't that weird? Thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Mr. Daryll said...

When I went to Rome I had really bad gas for three days. When we went to see the Pope (the first time) I went to the service (two hours, seven languages) and then went farting back to bed.

Take it easy over there. If you see a free WC use it, even if you don't have to. Wash your hands often.