Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eggs-xactly the news we needed by Sheldon

This morning was the retrieval. Happy to report 10 eggs were retrieved. Veronica was only out of the room for about 10 minutes and came back acting drunk...waking up from the anesthesia. She was making me laugh. She stated that she had so much fun that she wanted to do it again. Of course she doesn't remember telling me that.

Looks like we are planning a trip to Vienna, Austria (throw another shrimp on the barbie)with the 4 people we met that just arrived for the procedure. We are excited to see the sites in Vienna. We have gotten a little bored here in Brno. I guess we got spoiled in Prague with all the amazing sites there. Time to be tourists again. I'll break out the sandals with black socks, the khaki shorts, the white t-shirt with black suspenders, and the camera around the neck for our trip. Boy, will I be cold.

We love reading your comments so keep them coming.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Vienna...I hear the sausages are good

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I think it's a sign that there were 10 good eggs! Have fun in Vienna and take some great pics...can't wait to see them!

danielvictorio said...

...where the beer flows like wine?

Mr. Daryll said...

On Veronica acting like a drunk: Why didn't you get a video of that? Oh yea, my bad!

On Vienna: I hope you have a gondolier who sings with a nice honey-textured tenor voice as you glide through the canals. How Romantic! Have fun! Say hi to Mozart (that stiff) for me.

Anonymous said...

You'd look more like a lost Asian!

Give V a big hug and kiss for me. I'm glad the egg hunt went well!

We're there!!!!

Veronica Victorio Jones said...

I gave you guys a whole day and no one has mentioned how hilarious the "throw another shrimp on the barbie" was. Daniel hinted, but I laughed my ass off about that one. Sheesh, tough crowd!

Kates said...

so excited!!! will be giving an update to the hunters pub chics for ya. i hope you enjoy an awesome trip while baby is on the way!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

I miss you veronica, when you get back to the Hunters pub I am going to give you a big hug since you really love hugs. Have fun hun!
Laura