Monday, October 27, 2008

Non-Stop Parking and other oddities

I have seen it a few times, the sign that says NON-STOP PARKING. Can someone please help me with this? I can see one from my hotel window and it is driving me crazy. We have fallen into a routine here in Brno. Sleep, shower, breakfast, ten mile hike, shop along the way, hold hands, eat lunch, see a castle, drag ass the ten miles back to the hotel, internet time, find a restaurant for dinner, play sirius radio on the computer, play cards, more internet, to bed. Sometimes we switch it up a bit, like tomorrow, the Egg Hunt has to be squeezed in there. Also, they will be surgically removing Sheldon's sperm through his nasal cavity (I made that up to make it seem more fair)... Just another day in paradise!
Still loving it here, still excited about the mission, still missing our pets and our peeps, finding it hard to believe life is going on without us over there,
V

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sirius on the internet? no no no... you need Pandora>br>

I added a new photo of Gage and Zoe staring at a baby cow...

Anonymous said...

wait wait...!!! i totally missed something about sheldon's nose the first read through... post some pictures, i wouldn't normally ask, but everyone is thinking what i'm thinking

Anonymous said...

Make sure he blows his nose first.

Veronica Victorio Jones said...

I just tried the Pandora link and it said that it does not work outside the US... oh well. Back to Sirius, it is free anyway, it came with the fancy car.

Anonymous said...

That is just disgusting! Ewww! The kids look happy on Uncle Daniel's farm! I guess I won't go steal them away cause they just look like they are having fun. Hope ya'll are too! Next time you call me I will answer. I'm trying to avoid those damn creditors!

Anonymous said...

My internet sleuthing leads me to believe it means 24hr parking. I also found non-stop reception in reference to hotels which makes sense if we are talking about the front desk help. :)

-N

Anonymous said...

We don't want you to end up with a snotty kid!!! Ha! It took me a minute to think of something. I crack myself up...

Veronica Victorio Jones said...

Brandee, it took you a whole day! I am pretty sure Carole, his own mother, got the witty comment award on that one. Even if Daniel provided pics of my pups.