Monday, October 13, 2008

Five days til lift off

I have been blogging for years... in my mind. I am just too lazy to actually DO IT. Welcome to my life.

Where to start? I live in Phenix City, Alabama... that is a glamorous opener. I am married to the funnest, funniest, most hilarious Drill Sergeant (DS) the Army has ever seen, just don't tell him that. And he is really cute. We have been married for five years, and only separated a total of six months due to deployment, any Army Wife (AW... I love acronyms) will tell you how lucky we are, especially considering he is an infantryman. We have two cats and two dogs and our lives tend to revolve around our pets because we have no kids. Which brings me to the topic of kids. We want them, can't seem to have them, which makes me want them even more. We are on a quest to make our dreams come true. You'll never believe where our adventures will take us! Please come back, I promise details about our journey. Right now I have to get some sleep.

No comments: