Saturday, November 1, 2008

Homesick

We have been gone for so long now that I have almost forgotten what most of you guys look like. I went back and read some of the older posted blogs and can't remember what it was like to be on the other side of the egg retrieval, how it felt to NOT give myself a shot everyday, or all the stress and work it took to get us here to this point. This spot. This moment. I can't feel those emotions right now. My first waking thought was, 'how fragile it all is'... We are all so fragile... sigh! Ha! Snap out of it! That is what synthetic hormones get ya! Suckers! You totally fell for that one!

Anyway, I totally forgot to tell you what we dressed up as for Halloween. Duh! I dressed as a tall white boy with a baseball cap and Sheldon chopped himself off at the knees and Wahla! He was a filipino chick... He is gonna look so funny pregnant! Anyone else do anything fun?

I am kinda homesick though, believe that!

V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with Alex this Halloween...once he figured out that if he went to the door and said "trick or treat" he got candy he took off and was so excited. He ran up to every house saying trick or treat over and over and then he would say thanks and goodbye and have fun! I can't wait for you guys to have kids of your own to experience that with! Love you guys and thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Went on a hayride, had some pizza, went trick o' treatin, got back on the hayride, got tipsy (jack and diet keeps you warm), sprained my wrist carryin around Minnie Mouse while I was tipsy, more trick o' treatin, counted candy, read a bedtime story to Cinderella and then passed out!