Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where is everyone?

So, the last week has been... great. We have been amazed at how much we have bonded with our group of new friends, but don't worry we have not replaced you guys, we really are coming home soon. That and the remainders of the BMG are going home today. Two of them split from us yesterday at the Prague train station and then later at dinner Sheldon tried to make the four of us sit at a table for six. They have really added to the experience of our travels and emotional well being on this journey. Gosh, I am really going to miss them! Yesterday was funny because the six of us were taking the train with luggage for six but only four of us were allowed to lift the luggage... I got to supervise. It was a good time. But we made it to our hotel with no issues and had another pleasant stay in Prague, however short it was. I will post pictures soon, or I'll get Sheldon to do it. We are off to Germany and may not have access to internet til Tuesday night...

Take care, please make sure when I get off the plane I have instant access to my dogs, I really miss them too.

You know who I am talking to, you.

~V

3 comments:

Mr. Daryll said...

we could run in to logistical foxtrotting alla G. Gordon Liddy, if you catch my meaning. Dad has surgery on Tuesday, the dog-getting car is at Brandee's, and I have to vote sometime...

Anonymous said...

We will work something out Dar...We will make sure you get to your dogs. Gawd! BTW...the Dawgs got their asses handed to them Saturday night, and I don't mean your dogs. Bulldogs make excellent Gator bait. Just thought you'd want to know!

Also as a reminder when you're in Germany you don't have to ask for German chocolate cake...just say gimmie some damn chocolate cake!

Can't wait til ya'll get home! love ya!

Ingle Nook said...

Hey! I'm not sure where I have been but I just took the last hour or so catching up on you and your journey- wow! Praying for you and Sheldon. Looking forward to hearing some news. Blessings- Cheryl!