Friday, November 7, 2008

When do journeys end?


We are home. (Well, Sheldon is at home. I am still in limbo, in Norcross, really.)

The dogs and cats are fine, all a bit clingy, but fine. My half of the travel laundry is done, of course I made him take the fore mentioned red suitcase, the giant one stuffed with all of the dirty-stinky-euro-laundry! I am just hanging out until the walk tomorrow. I am trying to avoid being the one that has to do all of the spirit posters, just because I am the only one not gainfully employed at the moment. Well, I am not the only one, but we who are not gainfully employed, or are convalescing (Dad and Dar and I) don't feel like it.

The Walk.... I am missing Mom a lot lately, I think everyone is. I think once all the traveling dust settled it really caught up with me cause she is not around to show my awesome pictures to. Boo! I sometimes feel like if I could just get her back for a minute, I'd just tell her something really funny that Sheldon did or said and we'd laugh... but I'll always want one more minute. It never ends.

So, I hope that if you can make it, that you will be joining us in Atlanta for the walk. If you are not able to make it, I hope that you will be with us in spirit... whether we have posters or not.

2 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

Glad you are home. I'm sure you do miss your mom. I can't imagine. I am praying for you. May you feel His comfort! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are home safe. I am with you in your thoughts at the walk.
What has helped me with missing my dad is to think of him as always beeing there. They always hear and know what is going on in our lives. They watch from above. We just get the short end beacuse we can't see or hear them. Your Mom is always with you and I am sure she is very proud of you. Have fun tommrow. Take Care One of the BMG's